We've all got our list who to buy gifts for as the holidays approach and adding one name (or five names) to that list may seem daunting, but there are people in your life who do amazing things for you everyday that should be recognized.
A simple thank you, an extra smile, or even a small token of your appreciation will go a long way. When you're thinking about who to buy something extra special for this holiday season, don't forget these folks who touch your lives in ways big and small that may often get forgotten.
Here are a few suggestions of people in your life who you might consider helping them get into a skincare routine through the gifts you give.
1. Teacher: Whether for your son or daughter in school, for you in schooling you're participating in, or any teacher you may know, the rejuvenating power of the InstantPeel Exfoliant will be a welcome gift this holiday season.
2. In-Law: You might be trying to extend an olive branch during the holidays or reinforce an already wonderful relationship that you have with your in-law, either way the gift of skincare will be greatly appreciated.
3. Yoga Instructor: You're already health conscious yoga instructor will appreciate the gift of natural vegan skincare. Maybe presenting the gift in warrior pose would be just the thing that would brighten his/her year.
4. Therapist/Life Coach: When you have someone who helps you through difficult decisions, tough times, or new challenges unwraps the gift of skincare they will be pleasantly surprised and thrilled. They make an impact on how you live, why not return the favor.
5. A Veteran: From all walks of life, veterans are often overlooked on the gift giving list during the holidays. If there is a veteran in your life that you want to give thanks for and show gratitude towards, why not wrap up a little skincare for him/her to rejuvenate after their career of working to protect our freedom.
There are plenty of people in your life that would love the gift of a skincare routine. Not only can you put a smile on their face, but you can also brighten your day by getting a big portion of your shopping done all in one place leaving you plenty of time to enjoy the holiday season.