We are so thrilled to celebrate Small Business Saturday and invite you to #ShopSmall at your local (or not so local small business) today and everyday throughout the holiday season.
Small businesses are the backbone of our country and have been hit so hard due to the COVID-19 pandemic that this year it is even more critical than ever to shop at your favorite small businesses. Whether you're shopping for gifts for yourself or for the whole family, you can find all that you need at small businesses throughout the country.
Here are some of the best ways we have found to support small businesses as you do your gift buying this year.
- Gift cards to local restaurants (or to local restaurants near your friends and family.)
- Virtual classes from your local (or their local) art shop
- Find small businesses online that deliver. Keep in mind the business does not have to be local to you to be able to shop for wonderful gift ideas.
- Browse Etsy. What was once a crafters haven has become a full blown marketplace of small business owners everywhere
- Find boutique brands (like Earthen Skincare) that are truly small businesses. Our owner Mike takes pride in providing nearly 10 people with their livelihood. This is the story of many small business owners throughout the country.
Small business Saturday is the perfect time to show your support for businesses who may be struggling to make ends meet as COVID-19 rages across the country. This year and every year it is important to support small businesses who continue to be the engine of our collective economy.